For large groups or just a few riders, one day or several days, contact me for suggestions to plan a custom riding clinic at your facility!
Most groups choose one or two unmounted group "horse talk" and several small group riding sessions per day.
For topic ideas, click here
Small group riding sessions.
- Is it me or my horse? Solving puzzles, based on the science of how horses think and learn.
- 1 – 1 ½ hours hours per group
- Tips for interesting and effective schooling sessions at home!
- Strategies for the nervous or novice rider
Unmounted “horse talk”sessions
- • Round table, tackroom or conference room – large group or small. Horse training and horse show topics to interest thinking riders! Packed with current trends, research and the science of how horses think and learn.
- • Save up all your questions – I always leave time to answer them!
Therapeutic Riding facilities:
Horse associations and clubs: